Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Update on mom

Good afternoon,

I thought that I would write and let you know that mom is doing ok. She came down to Kansas City on Saturday the 26th to visit and have some fun with the kids. Of course she brought her video camera down, so if you stop by, I'm sure that she would love to show you Ali and Zac playing their favorite game "catching butterflies". I'll just leave it at that. We also colored Easter eggs and went to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. I think that mom enjoyed her coffee and vanilla combination. If she didn't, she sure did a good job of licking the spoon clean. :)

She was on the road shortly after 4:00. Mom wanted to get home before it started getting dark. For some reason the deer just love to jump out in front of her while she drives on the back road of Iowa.

Danna, Nic and I call her regularly. When I call and someone beeps in she will say "I bet that is one of the girls". Sure enough, it normally was. I'll get a few of the pictures posted tonight when I get home.

Better get going.

-Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home