Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday message

After a bad time at breakfast, I went back to bed. I got a call from Peggy Leet saying she was bringing Dick and Franie Shall from Denver, Co. to visit. So I got out of bed at 10:30 and got cleaned and shaved. We had a nice visit. Dick and Franie are in the area for a couple more days.

After lunch a former student, Fred Bryson, came to visit. He is a Methodist minister at Farragut.

Dinner and supper went okay. So if I can survive on Popcorn and ice cream for awhile that will be good. I did most of my exercises today. So all and all it turned out to be a good day.

Andy just called and he and the kids are coming up Saturday to spend the night and part of Sunday. I hope I feel ok tomorrow so I can do some bank work.

Love ya,

Dad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home