Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday note

This was an up and down day. I felt good for while then my stomach would decide to be upset.
Visitors: Dick Costello and Gary (Susan Costello's boyfriend). They helped Carol load a dresser we were taking to Nic.

Mark Fichter finished the soybeans yesterday.

Carol and I went to Omaha this afternoon to deliver the dresser to Nic. I stayed in Nic's basement and watched Sunday football. The Chief's blew a possible road win. The offense just needed a firstdown with 3 minutes to go to run the clock out. Jacksonville didn't have any timeouts left. But they didn't and that put the defense in a spot they couldn't handle.

I didn't feel like eating supper when we got home, had a little ice cream before bed so my pills would set better. Carol spent the evening putting her new day bed together. She is going to move our bed back upstairs. She will then have a dining room again.

The Cardinals lost so the series is tied 2-2.

Hope for a better day tomorrow.

Love Ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home