Thursday, October 14, 2004

A tale of two cities day.

A tale of two cities day. I still had effects of my upset stomach this morning. Breakfast didn't look good, so I ate 1/2 banana, took a couple of pills and went back to bed. The morning was spent in bed. At lunch I ate a little popcorn and a couple pills and went back to bed. About 3 o'clock things changed & I felt like getting up.

Visitors: Marv Penning - brought out some bank work to to, Tom Pollock - stopped in to visit between loads of soybeans, Ann Owens and Marilyn Van Horn - came to visit after work, and Alena Fichter stopped to visit while Mark moved the auger.

Tonight I watched Joey and Will and Grace while Carol went to see the seniors play a little bit of their last game. The rest of the night has been spent watching the St. Louis Cardinals. It is a tie game right now.

We are going to bed earlier tonight so I may not see the final of the game.

Love ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home