Saturday, October 16, 2004

Saturday note

I got all cleaned up today. A shower and clean hair were due. The rest of the day was spent watching football games. Iowa looked sharp, or Ohio State is really bad. I thought Kansas State wasn't any good this year. Iowa State got beat in Colorado by giving up 4 field goals - 44 yards, 52 yards, 54 yards & 60 yards. To add to that Iowa State couldn't make one from 24 yards.

The Cardinals lost the 1st game at Houston. I hope they can win at least one game at Houston. Finished up the day watching the NASCAR Race.

Bedtime ended a long day. It was the night I was going to try to sleep on my side part of the night. The reason is to take some pressure off my behind and toes. I hope to improve some more this week.

Love ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home