Monday, October 11, 2004

A Night With Family

Danna, Kevin and my sister Kathy came to watch Monday night football with us tonight. We talked about the Malvern football loss, Quest and the car race in Kansas City.
The nurse was here today and my blood pressure was 100 so that explains why I am not as cold as last week. We adjusted when I take certain medicines and it has helped. My wound on my ankle is still weeping, but is much better than it was. I also got my flue shot. My physical therapy only comes once a week now, so I have to do my exercises on my own. I usually do these in the afternoon.

Well, the St. Louis Cardinals get by one world series hurdle. Jeff Suppan didn't look overpowering, but he got the job done. The 70-10 Husker loss is causing the Big Red Fans to question their team. Some think Texas Tech ran the score up on them. I imagine there are some Big 12 coaches saying "See how it feels." One could be Iowa State.

Love,

dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home