Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Got Out Of The House Today

I got out of the house today. Carol and I went to Glenwood to have Sue Stouder cut my hair. First hair cut since September 1st. There is a lot of crop out between here and Glenwood. mark hasn't finished the soybeans here. He moved to his dad's farm.

My visitors today were Carroll Duysen and Marve Penning. Carroll said his crop was really good.

The physical therapy will only come once this week and they were here today. We had a good workout.

I had stomach trouble at every meal today, but managed to keep it down. I eat grapes and nuts between meals and have no problems at all.

Finished Aunt Dorothy's bills for October. Aunt Dorothy is doing better, but still is in the hospital. She may have had a stroke but still has all her motor skills. She will return to the nursing home when she is stable.

Time for bed.

Love ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home