Monday, November 15, 2004

Message from Andy Scott

Hello all,

My mom asked me to let you all know there is a way to post your own message to dad from this website. It is really quick and easy. At the bottom of each posting, you will see the word comment. Click on it.

You will see a new statement Post a Comment. Click on it.

You will see a choice to post a message as Anonymous. That is the choice you want to make.

A dialogue box will appear. Write your message and select Publish Your Comment.

That is all you should need to do!

Thank you,

-Andy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill and Carol

I thought that I would try out Andy's directions to see if they worked. It was great to see you on Friday night. I told Sean that he missed out on quite a party. It sounds like you had a good weekend all together.

Take care and we will see you soon.
Lex

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,

I thought while I was up I would check to see how you are doing. My antibotics are finally kicking in and I am feeling much better. I sent Carol a note at school today, but I have just discovered I can leave you a note also.

I have been working a little at a time trying to get the entry way painted. I have only one more color to sponge on and another coat to put on the ceiling and it is painted. I am definetly not good at sponge painting, but I am learning from my mistakes. I am hoping to get it finished so Dave and I can begin putting the floor down on Saturday.

I was so glad that you are doing better. I was sorry to miss the reception....I know that you had a great time.

You and yours are in my prayers...

Loveya,bev

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill, just want you to know that I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Jo

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home