Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Bad Day

Bad Day! It started with a surprise lose of breakfast about 10:00. I was just getting up from my nap for a bathroom break. The next thing I know, I am looking for a container. Most of it made the bowl, but some made the floor. It could have been worse.

Visitor: Tom Pollock delivered his bin rent check for 2004. He chatted for 2 hours. We spent a lot of time talking yield and profit strategy. He has done many hours of calculating 50/50 lease dollars compared to cash rent dollars. He uses this for working out leases with his landlords.

Worse news of the day - water line is broke and leaking by the north water hydrant. The plumber, Stacy Newman, said it will take a couple of days to get all the equipment and parts in place to do the work. So we have to go out to the well and shut off the pump when not in use.

Visitors: Danna and Kevin Hamele. Kevin returned Carol's bird bath heater all fixed. The thing is probably 25 years old. Danna and Kevin brought me a Beach Boy CD to play along with solitaire. Danna tried it out.

By bedtime I was really stiff and tired. The medicine worked good and I slept most of the night.

Love Ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home