Wednesday, October 27, 2004

10-27-04 message

As I write this I am feeling pretty god. To bad the Cardinals Can't find a way to win one game in the World Series. The American League pitching is too much.
The public health nurse was here today. Blood pressure 88/50, pulse -102, weight same as last week. That was good news. My surgery wound is finally healing. It has taken this long because of my poor circulation in my lower leg.

The rest of the day was spent in bed feeling very ill. I did get a little walking done. I managed a carnation instant breakfast before noon and about 6 o'clock it was just like you turned the switch to go. My stomach was settled keeping ice cream and graham crackers down. The thing different today was I didn't take any pills other than pain pills.
The bad thing about this is I will expect to feel good tomorrow and I may not. Well, Let's hope for the feel good.

Love ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home