Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Slept well.

Another good night for dad. I didn't get to talk to mom much last night. I had volleyball and we played late. I talked to her before I went and she called to tell me they were going to bed about 10:15 when we were done. But since Danna and Kevin were there last night, I am sure they had a good night.

Dad woke up twice last night, but went right back to sleep. Last night he was thinking he was going to a college baseball game. Mom asked him if he wanted to rest before he went and he said yes, so he went right back to sleep. : )

This morning dad was pretty tired still. I am sure he is still catching up from when he was sick on Monday night. He did have breakfast and mom got him cleaned up, had him shaved and washed his hair again... he was all ready for the nurse to come. They are going to change the bandage on his pressure sore again today. It has been getting better, since mom is very good about not letting him stay on his back, he is always propped up with at least one pillow, laying to the side a bit.

Bobby Benton brought over some flowers today, some azaleas and some tulips. Mom could not read the card for sure, so I will update you on who they are from tomorrow.... Dad was pretty sleepy this morning when Bobby was there, but did manage to say HI and Thank you. Mom was ready to enjoy her 2nd cup of coffee, hoping that she would get to relax before the nurse got there. Karen, the nurse will be back today. Then Jane and Randall Smith are coming to stay with dad today. I am headed down after work tonight to stay with mom, so she can get some sleep again. : ) Kirk is in Portland for work. He left yesterday and will be back tomorrow. He gets to conduct a training session at a district meeting. What fun! So I thought it was a good time to go stay with mom and dad! Hopefully we have a good night, I will let you know tomorrow!
Thanks for checking on dad. Hope you all have a great day!

Nic


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home