Thursday, December 16, 2004

Today was ok. I was able to sit up for a little while. But tonight I was so cold I had to lay in bed with the electric blanket on to keep warm.
Visitors: Erin the county nurse stopped to see me and say good bye, now that hospice has taken over she can't come.
Jim Ahern, our old veterinarian stopped by
Marv from the bank.
Carol worked on Aunt Dorothy's Christmas cards. I managed to write the checks for her tenants while she addressed the cards. Carol had Dorothy sign the cards after school at the manor. Then she worked on our Christmas letter. We hope to get those in the mail this weekend.

We didn't have the tv on tonight, just listened to the radio.

Time for bed.

Love ya,

Dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Bill! Well, I've been under the weather lately, picked it up at Grandma's funeral and missed a week of work when I returned. I had a lot of days to read up on, since I try to tap in about every other day to see how you're doing and what's doing on in SW Iowa.

I have only a couple of things to pick up and Santa will be completed at our house. Tim is taking Harrison to Webster City to stay a few days and then we'll pick him up on Saturday when we go to Ankeny to spend the day with Ron/family, Dad/Marilyn and of course, Mom and Dave will be coming up for the day too. I'm already looking forward to taking a little afternoon nap Saturday. HA!

Uncle John was on his way up this morning and will be bringing
Michelle and Paul with himfor Paul Oxley's funeral in Sharps. I don't know if Aunt Carol realizes it, but Michelle has given me her wedding dress to wear this summer. She say, take it, cut it up, change it, do what ever you want. I'm very excited about it and am looking forward to seeing how me can make it my own.

Things are getting better here in Tipton, thou only found out that I have 4 cookie sheets for allof the Christmas baking the kids are doing. I'm trying to make a quick run to Walmart to get ready for the kids this afternoon. We're out at 2:15 today and I'm ready for another rest.

I hope this finds you doing better today and that you're able to enjoy the family during this joyous season of celebrating life and Christ's love for us.

I love you and think of you daily, Barb

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home