Thursday, December 09, 2004

Back online

Carol is back at school after several days off. She received word Thursday morning that her mother had passed away. Visitation was last Sunday with the funeral on Monday. Tuesday she went back to Sharps to go through some things at her home.
Thursday visitors: Sandy Howard brought ham cheese, buns and chips.
Friday visitors: Marv from the bank and Nic came down for the afternoon. She made cookies for us and kept Carol and I company.
Saturday visitors: Pastor Jack brought communion,
Harold and Karen Holloway brought ham, cheese and bread for Carol to take to Sharps.
Sunday visitors: Andy and Jennifer came up and stayed with me until they had to leave for the visitation.
Kathy came in the evening to heat up my supper and keep me company.
Monday visitors: Marv and Ed from the bank stopped by.
Cliff came to heat up my lunch and keep me company for a little while.
Tuesday Andy and Jennifer headed back to KC.
Tonight I managed to sit in the living room long enough to watch "Lost".
It's about bedtime.

Love ya,

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home